When you surround yourself with talented people, you’re always in good company
We’re looking for a super smart Content Specialist to join our growing performance marketing team. Content at BoostYourCampaign isn’t about sticking keywords on an article or building artificial links but making sure we offer the best possible content and on-site experiences to our customers.
A role ideal for candidates with mid-level marketing Digital Marketing / Journalism / PR experience who passionate about blogging and content creation. There is no point in working in content & SEO unless you understand how the content you’re producing is helping the end user.
What will you be doing?
As a content specialist, you will get to contribute to content production for a blog relating to a specific market or country and fuel adoption of BoostYourCampaign through content that people discover on Google.
- Making plans – through extensive keyword research, you will understand the wants and needs of our potential new customers.
- Editing copy – You’re not afraid to fix copy or make direct changes when necessary.
- Coordinate and manage a bunch of talented freelance writers.
- Full ownership of your content – From brainstorming to the briefing, proofreading, editing, and finally publishing articles: you will own every stage of the process.
- Teamwork – you will get to work with other teams such as Paid Social and Media.
- Following frameworks: You will ensure our content follows legal, brand and PR guidelines.
- Direct impact: You will see directly how your actions influence your reader’s decisions.
- Communicate key insights and obstacles to the team and the broader company.
- Your spoken and written English is excellent — fluency in a second language is a strong plus (Spanish, Portuguese, German, Cantonese).
- You’ve got a strong interest in blogging, and you’re willing to learn more about SEO. Background in SEO / Digital Marketing / Journalism / PR is a bonus but not mandatory; training will be provided.
- You’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty: From small copy changes to fixing landing pages in bulk, you’ll get it done.
- A great eye for detail – From words to visuals: the final article/page will look its best.
- You have a good understanding of what makes content great.
- You thrive more on independence than structure — and you come ready-equipped with a thick skin and a sizeable sense of humor.
- You are analytical: from traffic numbers to conversion rates, you understand how to measure the performance of your work.
What’s in it for you?You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a team of exceptionally talented marketers who consistently break new ground in performance marketing. At BoostYourCampaign, we operate with a high degree of autonomy, so you’ll be in charge of your own workload and focus areas, giving you the chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing crowdfunding marketing agencies. Join one of the top digital advertising agencies in the world, today.
Interested? Apply here or send us an email.